- City: Vancouver
- State/Province: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Listed: December 3, 2017 7:49 AM
- Expires: 287 days, 13 hours
This machine was previously up and running at 2% Jazz who is a well know roaster/Cafe in the area. The machine was rebuilt at some point by Ministry of Espresso which is evident by looking at the internals. We have gone over the machine and replaced necessary maintenance items integral to daily function and reliability. The machine has just recently been upgraded with a new Gicar controller and motor, 2 bottomless portafilters and E61 thermometers. The machine has always been run on carbon filters as our water in Vancouver is not hard nor soft.
This machine is previously USED and show signs of scuffs and scratches common with being used in a cafe. By viewing pictures and asking questions you agree to the condition of the machine. Please don’t expect a new machine for half the cost, otherwise consider purchasing one for 18 000$ new.
- 2 almost new bottomless portafilters and 1 double spout
- One foot pedal and one solenoid
- 3 E61 thermometers
- New group gaskets
- New boiler safety valve
- New anti-vac
- New rebuilt steam wands
- Recent replaced controller
- Recently replaced motor
• Energy saving hot water system. Some cold is added to the hot water, so less heated water is needed. This mix provides a steady, non-spattering stream with the correct temperature to prepare Americanos. The hot water is controlled by a quick to adjust timer.
• Touch pad to activate the group, offering 4 automatic volumes plus continuous.
• Drip tray adjustable in height, optionally a raised tray for espresso cups is available.
• Stainless steel filter holders with KvdW POM handles.
• Standard equipped with a Progressive Pre-Infusion Cylinder per group. This allows a finer grind, creating more surface, so a higher yield in the cup, less chance on channelling, preventing fines to travel down.
• Rubber group gaskets remain flexible forever, do not become hard or brittle.
• Membrane type group screen, very nice dispersion, less coffee sucked up by discharge of pressure at end of extraction. Remains clean longer.
• Heavily protected heating element (extra safety level probe, cut-out switch with feeler against element in water, machine shuts down when any of the solenoid valves remains open for longer than 120 seconds).
• Entire frame in stainless steel only, powder coated in crackle black.
• Large boiler capacity: 19ltr. for the Triplette.
• Elevated position of body, easy cleaning of bar surface.